Tuesday 11th April 2017
Air BP, the international aviation fuel products and service supplier, in collaboration with aviation services company RocketRoute, today announces an agreement with WingsOverAsia (WOA). WOA is a Fixed Base Operator (FBO) and licenced ground handling agent based at Singapore Seletar Airport.
The agreement, effective immediately, offers benefits for the customers of all three companies. WOA will champion RocketRoute's services including the recently launched RocketRoute Fuel App developed in conjunction with Air BP. Air BP in turn will provide technical knowledge sharing sessions on the importance of fuel quality and refuelling procedures for the benefit of WOA members.
RocketRoute will provide its dynamic flight planning solution to WOA who will endorse it for the benefit of its members and operators in the Asia Pacific region. Additionally, RocketRoute will name WOA as a Preferred Ground Handler at Singapore Seletar Airport on its digital platform. In turn, WOA's state of the art FBO facilities will provide RocketRoute users with a trusted Ground Handling option at Singapore Seletar Airport.
Commenting on the agreement Wilson Yuan, Regional Sales & Marketing Manager, Air BP, said: "We are very pleased to announce our agreement with such a highly regarded company as WingsOverAsia. We look forward to welcoming WOA's customers to any one of our 800 plus locations around the world and to supporting their Air BP fuel purchases via the RocketRoute Fuel App. In turn, our customers will enjoy the excellent facilities on offer at WOA's FBO and through its ground handling services."
Ng Yeow Meng, Founder & Managing Director, WOA, adds: "We are delighted to collaborate with Air BP and RocketRoute. The RocketRoute Fuel App will offer our customers a new and simple way of purchasing fuel direct from Air BP. We look forward to welcoming Air BP and RocketRoute customers to our FBO and ground handling services at WOA and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial business relationship with both companies."
About Air BP
As the aviation division of BP, Air BP is one of the world's largest suppliers of aviation fuel products and services. It currently supplies over seven billion gallons of jet kerosene and aviation gasoline to its customers across the globe each year.
· Through its direct operations, Air BP fuels more than 6,000 flights every day - that is over four aircraft every minute or one every 15 seconds. The company fuels at more than 800 global locations in over 50 countries serving customers from private pilots to some of the world's largest airlines.
· Air BP's technical and operations experts provide a complete aviation fuel consultancy service, including the design, build and operation of aviation fuelling facilities, to help customers protect their operations and manage risks.
· Customers range from domestic and international airlines, the military, business and private aircraft owners, as well as international airports and airfield operators.
· Air BP provides a number of services and solutions to support customers in meeting their environmental goals. This includes emissions trading, carbon management and offsetting via BP Target Neutral, sourcing sustainable fuels such as BioJet at select locations and investing in producers such as Fulcrum, unleaded Avgas and a suite of technical services. Air BP is also certified carbon neutral for its own global into plane fuelling services.
· Air BP is collaborating with aviation services company RocketRoute in a collection of trip planning applications to simplify aviation operations. The first, launched in October 2016 is the RocketRoute Fuel App which enables customers to purchase fuel online, directly from Air BP's global network of locations, easily and conveniently.
· Air BP's services for the general aviation and business aviation sector include the Sterling Card, which can be used throughout the global network, including self-serve locations, providing easy access to fuel for thousands of Air BP clients including private pilots, aircraft management companies and corporate flight departments. Air BP's card programmes were introduced in 1993 to bridge the gap between airline, general business and private aviation customers as an easy means of payment for aviation fuel on an as needed basis.
· For a full list of locations served by Air BP, go to: www.airbp.com/wheretofind
· Air BP is an official sponsor of the 2017 Red Bull Air Race World Championship, serving as both the fuel supplier and carbon reduction partner for the 2017 season. For details of the 2017 Red Bull Air Race schedule, go to: www.redbullairrace.com
About RocketRoute :
RocketRoute is a leading aviation services company, helping flyers to get airborne, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. With innovative and smart technology for flight planning, fuel, and concierge services, RocketRoute is transforming the aviation industry.
The company has processed over one million flights and has more than 120,000 registered users flying worldwide. RocketRoute works anywhere, on any device and brings together into one system, everything the individual pilot or flight department needs to operate an aircraft and to connect directly with service suppliers on the ground.
The principles of fast, easy to use, direct access has been at the heart of the business, since its formation in 2009, fuelled by its passion for aviation. Air BP acquired a minority stake in RocketRoute in April 2016.
The move has enabled them to jointly continue developing new technology solutions that simplify the complexity of flight planning and fuel purchasing for private pilots, owners, operators and flight departments.
WingsOverAsia Pte Ltd (WOA) is Asia's first private aviation social network platform and dedicated aviation concierge service for private aircraft owners, pilots and enthusiasts. The company is also a Singapore-based licensed private jet ground handling agent and FBO service provider with a privately owned 72,000 sqft state-of-the-art purpose-build private aviation lifestyle services facility.
WingsOverAsia's in-house services for aircraft operators (business and private) consists of jet aircraft management, aircraft hangarage, aircraft/avionics maintenance services, worldwide flight planning/dispatch and various aviation lifestyle services and amenities.
With widespread flight operations experience, WOA represents the world's leading aircraft and avionics manufacturers, such as Daher, TBM, Piper Aircraft, Quest Kodiak and Garmin Aviation as regional sales representative.
Thursday 27th April 2017
German general aviation operator and air ambulance specialist FAI rent-a-jet Aktiengesellschaft (dba Flight Ambulance Intl.) has announced...Click to read more
Thursday 27th April 2017
FAI Asset Management GmbH, a member of the Nuremberg, Germany-headquartered FAI Aviation Group, has today completed a brand new 4800 m2...Click to read more
Wednesday 19th April 2017
Stephanie Taylor provides a round-up of the most exciting IFEC news from this year's Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg.
It's the norm to find out what passengers on certain airlines can look forward to in terms of in-flight entertainment and...Click to read more
Web Design by Dusza